HOME | 로그인 | 회원가입
서식함

더불어 성장하는 배움 공동체 동아 방과후 학교 지원센터

서식함

Who Else Wants To Know The Mystery Behind Fox In Winter?

페이지 정보

작성자 Clara 작성일23-12-15 10:25 조회213회 댓글0건

본문

24883055842_4ce44742f8.jpg
Songs. Bladder, Music concerning the Older Brother (v. 2), Bladder, Tune concerning the Older Brother (v. 3), Buffalo Dance Songs, Clan Songs, Bear Clan, Clan Songs, Bear Clan, Tune for Returning, Clan Songs, Bear Clan, Track for Beginning Out, Clan Track, Bear Clan, Music of the Youngest, Clan Songs, Buffalo Clan, Clan Songs, Buffalo Clan, The 4 Songs of Hojanoka, Clan Songs-Deer Clan, Clan Songs-Wolf Clan, Clan Songs-Wonáǧire Wąkšik Clan, The Crawfish's Track, Duck Music, Farewell Songs, The Four Providers Songs, Grandfather Sparrow's Rain Songs, Grizzly Bear Songs, Hare's Track to Grasshopper, Hare's Song to the Wągepanįgera, Hare's Music to Wildcat, Hawk's Track, Heroka Songs, Holy Tune, Holy Track II, Little Fox's Death Song, Little Fox's Demise Tune (for the Warpath), Little Fox's Tail Tune, Love Music I (female), Love Track II (female), Love Music III (female), The Mouse Tune, Nightspirit Songs, The Quail's Track, Redman's Music, Gradual Track of the Heroka, Soldier Dance Songs, Tune for Calling the Buffalo, Song from the Water, Tune from the Water (King Hen), The Tune of Bluehorn's Sister, Hocąk Textual content - The Song of Sun Caught in a Web, The Track of the Boy Reworked right into a Robin, Song of the Frog to Hare, Music of the Thunder Nestlings, The Song of Trickster's Child, Tune to Earthmaker, The Tune to the Elephant, The Solar's Tune to Hare, Three Warrior Songs, Turtle's Name for a Warparty (v. 1), Turtle's Call for a Warparty (v. 2), Turtle's Four Loss of life Dance Songs, Twins, Ghost's Track (v. 1), Twins, Ghost's Music (v. 2), Twins, Ghost's Track (The two Brothers), Twins, the Songs of Ghost and Flesh, Twins, Track of the Father-in-Legislation, Victory Music, Wailing Music, Warrior Music about Mącosepka, What a Turtle Sang in His Sleep, Wolf-Teasing Track of the Deer Spirits.

Themes: spirits bless somebody with the best to kill a man ("give him a man"): White Thunder's Warpath, Šųgepaga, A Man's Revenge, Great Walker's Warpath, The Masaxe Battle, Thunderbird and White Horse; finding refuge in a gap in the bottom: Hare Kills Wildcat, White Fisher, The Boy and the Jack Rabbit, Redhorn's Sons; platform burials: Thunderbird Clan Origin Myth, Pete Dupeé and the Ghosts, Holy One and His Brother, Snowshoe Strings; the remains of a dead man speak to, chunk, and chase after someone: Little Human Head, ghosts chase after someone: The 4 Slumbers Origin Myth, Ghost Dance Origin Fable II, Little Human Head, Pete Dupeé and the Ghosts; an individual petitions spirits for a greedy end: The Greedy Lady, The Boy who can be Immortal, The Star Husband; a dying track makes reference to "grass widows": Turtle's Warparty; Little Fox goes on the warpath: Little Fox Goes on the Warpath; individuals searching for blessings is not going to be glad with what the spirits have given them: The Greedy Woman, Earthmaker Blesses Wagíšega, The Man Who Would Dream of Mą’ųna. There he ran into a gap in the ground. And so there he sat down.
8257439496_b97ea27a02.jpg

Gray foxes have a black tipped tail and a black stripe down its again. This seasonal change in fur shade is an essential adaptation that helps foxes keep hidden from each predators and prey, thus improving their possibilities of survival in the typically unforgiving winter months. One of the pronounced is the brand new fur coat sported by the arctic fox, which transforms from fluffy white to sleek brown-and-grey, higher suited to warmer days and the relatively snow-free panorama of the Arctic summer. At the start of autumn, the new Fuchs im Winter coat needs to be virtually fully full. All winter he fed himself this way. 4 instances he got himself drunk this fashion, and 4 times he sobered up the identical approach. I decide to paint this one of the fox sitting on prime of a chopped down tree, I liked the posture of the fox, and the best way it sat on the circle, it appears to be a bit mystical and the tree stump was a bit suggestive of the properly, total I believed it’d make a great painting.

147) There Little Fox and his grandmother have been living together. There he went, and wérakirakúni, there they have been at these previous lodges. I have also heard from people dealing with power outages from storms, or with excessive rises in heating prices, who hauled out old furs to remain heat. Many bushes rise 40-50 toes before the first limbs happen and several other are higher than four hundred years previous. And, "It smells like my wife, a bit of woman at first menses." "Hooo! come and get it." And so - ho! Then by means of the evening, unexpectedly, the corpse spoke to him, saying, "Little Fox, what do I smell like?" Little Fox was alarmed, but determined he had higher say one thing: "You scent like small kernels of dried corn boiled with bear ribs." The next factor he knew, there right earlier than him was corn and bear ribs. So when the ghost requested him what he smelled like, Little Fox boldly replied, "You smell similar to a rotting corpse with gaping holes for eyes!" The corpse suddenly rose up and declared, "For this you will certainly die!" Little Fox took off working and every time the corpse drew close to, Little Fox dodged his grasp. There he sat. Wérakirakùni, "Yes indeed, sure, kill him." And so Little Fox skipped out and ran away.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.